Going to Italy for 8 nights flying into Naples out of Rome mid August two adults one teenager..
To see Pompeii, naples, amalfi & Revello, Sorrento seems the best base, but Hotels with pools (whats left at this stage!) in Sorrento town seem overpriced and basic for our room budget (€130 - €160 per night) so I have begun to look at Sant'agata de gofii or Sant'Agnello meaning we have more chance of a pool/better teen friendly hotel with resturants in walking distance rather than staying in the hills of Sorrento and having to rely on shuttle buses to go for dinner etc, has anybody stayed in these areas with kids?
Is Massa Lubrensse just too far out for day trips?
Or would you suggest arriving in Naples (I've heard mixed reviews on the area) and staying there one night to see museum and Pompeii and then heading round to Amalfi and staying there for the 4 nights to travel around the coast?
Help! Hard find hotel in or around Sorrento For August with Teenager
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 history museums or locations
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 9 One week in Spain, late May
- 10 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Pyrenees logistics
- 13 Northern Europe in April-May
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Normandy and Loire
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 malta
- 20 First time Ireland trip
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Iwango went…to Nice
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 25 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy