Going to Italy for 8 nights flying into Naples out of Rome mid August two adults one teenager..
To see Pompeii, naples, amalfi & Revello, Sorrento seems the best base, but Hotels with pools (whats left at this stage!) in Sorrento town seem overpriced and basic for our room budget (€130 - €160 per night) so I have begun to look at Sant'agata de gofii or Sant'Agnello meaning we have more chance of a pool/better teen friendly hotel with resturants in walking distance rather than staying in the hills of Sorrento and having to rely on shuttle buses to go for dinner etc, has anybody stayed in these areas with kids?
Is Massa Lubrensse just too far out for day trips?
Or would you suggest arriving in Naples (I've heard mixed reviews on the area) and staying there one night to see museum and Pompeii and then heading round to Amalfi and staying there for the 4 nights to travel around the coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다빈치다운로드 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 24 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh
Help! Hard find hotel in or around Sorrento For August with Teenager