I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 Now for the Venice hotel
- 4 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 9 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 13 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 16 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 17 Rocamaxour
- 18 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 venice, italy
- 25 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days