I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 2 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 3 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 4 Paris first then where?
- 5 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 6 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 7 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Easier travel
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Moroccan food in Paris
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 22 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Italy things to do?
- 25 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??