I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 3 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 4 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 5 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 8 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 9 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 16 Grad Schools in London?
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 19 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 25 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??