I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Is my plan ok
- 11 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 12 Reputable Tours
- 13 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 22 Portugal Trip
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days