I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 18 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 19 St Germain
- 20 When to go to Sicily
- 21 Wengen to Torino?
- 22 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY