I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 3 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Interesting travel scam article
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 21 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Drawing courses in Paris
- 24 Looking for add on city
- 25 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa