I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 2 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 7 Porto to Salamanca
- 8 Trip to Italy
- 9 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 10 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 11 Copenhagen hotel
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 16 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 17 Please help me plan my trip!
- 18 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe