I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 2 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 7 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 12 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 13 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 14 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 25 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help