I have been trying to find a link that gives the stations with elevators. Can anyone help? I broke my ankle in August and had to cancel my August trip, but we are going in April and I want to cut out as many steps as I can. I have been to Vienna before, but when you have no problems, you just don't pay much attention to these things. Thanks in advance for any help.
Handicapped accessible subway stations in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 2 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 8 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 11 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 12 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 13 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 14 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 15 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 16 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 20 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 21 I'm in a funk
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel