Next month I (19 years old) will be hitch-hiking from Utrecht (The Netherlands) to Germany but I'm not yet sure where to go. I've been to Berlin twice already, so I wanted to try something else. I've read some things about Hamburg and I got the impression that it is a rather cold (in an emotional sense) and empty city. Also it seems that is mainly a place for the retired rich. Can anybody refute this dull image of the city? WHY SHOULD I VISIT HAMBURG? Persuade me! What I like about Berlin is that is a very youthful and vibrant city, does Hamburg offer this youthful vibe too? Munich is an option too, but I doubt if I will make it in one day. Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Packages
- 2 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 3 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 4 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 5 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 6 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 7 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 8 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 9 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 10 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 11 Best location to stay in Seville
- 12 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 13 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 14 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 15 House/villa in Italy or France
- 16 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 17 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 18 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 21 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 22 Train/Subway Questions
- 23 Debit card usage in Norway
- 24 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 25 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4