Next month I (19 years old) will be hitch-hiking from Utrecht (The Netherlands) to Germany but I'm not yet sure where to go. I've been to Berlin twice already, so I wanted to try something else. I've read some things about Hamburg and I got the impression that it is a rather cold (in an emotional sense) and empty city. Also it seems that is mainly a place for the retired rich. Can anybody refute this dull image of the city? WHY SHOULD I VISIT HAMBURG? Persuade me! What I like about Berlin is that is a very youthful and vibrant city, does Hamburg offer this youthful vibe too? Munich is an option too, but I doubt if I will make it in one day. Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 온라인 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 3 People visiting Slovenia
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 7 Language to use in Belgium
- 8 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Germany-Car or Train
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini