I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Barcelona extension
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 8 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 13 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Kilt makers
- 17 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 18 Puglia
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 23 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 24 train from ravenna to parma
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia