I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Greek islands - looking for cheap accomodation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 First time to Switzerland
- 11 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 12 Italy dolomites
- 13 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 15 First time Ireland trip
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days