I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼타짜코리아카지노
- 2 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼우리코리아카지노
- 3 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼다모아바카라2000
- 4 바카라사이트추천＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼생중계카지노머니
- 5 바카라겜【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 6 미국카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 7 따불카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 8 France on my own
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 11 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 14 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 15 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Beach holiday homes italy
- 19 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 20 favorite app for converting US $$
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 23 Best of Norway
- 24 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To