I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few last minute questions
- 2 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 13 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 14 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 15 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 16 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 17 Sentimental Journey
- 18 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Portugal trains
- 21 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 22 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 Swiss German
- 25 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed