I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has there ever been a better time for earth to self-detonate into oblivion?
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 Italy for the first time
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 13 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 17 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 18 Please suggest best itinerary
- 19 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 French lavender and cottages
- 24 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days