I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 3 Educate me about Munich
- 4 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 5 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 6 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 7 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 8 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 9 Is Capri worth going to?
- 10 Madrid in 2 Days
- 11 Hotels in Paris
- 12 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 13 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 14 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 15 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 16 Which City with Paris
- 17 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 18 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 Paris transport
- 21 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 22 Suggestions for Italy Itinerary in late October
- 23 Paris in April
- 24 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 25 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia