I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona neighborhood
- 2 Corsica and Sardinia
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Greek Island
- 6 Les Invalides Night Show
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Regarding Residence Permit
- 9 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 13 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 14 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 15 limousine services - milan - rome
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 18 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 19 Camogli and surrounds
- 20 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 2 days in Florence
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Tinos , Naxos and other islands