I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Greek islands - looking for cheap accomodation
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Barcelona Transfers
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 13 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland in a week
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?