I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 touring near rome airport
- 5 12 Days in Italy
- 6 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 7 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 8 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 9 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 10 day tours - Loire Valley
- 11 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 13 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 14 Sienna with kids
- 15 8 days in switzerland
- 16 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 17 Places to visits near Porto
- 18 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 19 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 22 Italy in August with kids
- 23 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 24 Hop on Hop Off buses in Porto
- 25 Day River trips from Porto