I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 How much time in The Hague
- 3 Lisbon/Porto or Split/Dubrovnik
- 4 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 5 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 6 a stop along El Camino
- 7 Span Air Controllers' Strike in June
- 8 Package Tours of Normandy
- 9 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 10 Budapest and ?
- 11 What are some great spots for photography along the Lycian Coast?
- 12 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 13 Ireland advice
- 14 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 15 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 16 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 17 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 18 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 19 Paris Museum Pass/Free Day
- 20 Multi-Generation Trip
- 21 Experience Greece Online (Video + Stills)
- 22 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 25 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris