Our plan is to fly to Athens from Chicago on Wed 9/18/13 landing in Athens at 10:30Am Thu 9/19/13 and rent a car from Thu 9/19 to Thu 9/26/13 and then fly to an island on Thu 9/26 and fly back to Athens Sat 9/28 and then stay in Athens Sat 9/28 & Sun 9/29 and fly home on Monday at 8:15AM 9/30/13.
We were thinking of lying to Santorini for our island portion, but I can get a flight to Crete and a car for what a flight costs to and from Santorini from Athens. I know that Fodor forum contributors state that you need more time to see Crete, but I figure it might be warmer and we could just drive near a nice beach and swim and see a little of Crete near that area. This would be the beach part of our trip. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 Madrid airport question
- 8 Kayaking in Avignon
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Aix Provence
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?