Our plan is to fly to Athens from Chicago on Wed 9/18/13 landing in Athens at 10:30Am Thu 9/19/13 and rent a car from Thu 9/19 to Thu 9/26/13 and then fly to an island on Thu 9/26 and fly back to Athens Sat 9/28 and then stay in Athens Sat 9/28 & Sun 9/29 and fly home on Monday at 8:15AM 9/30/13.
We were thinking of lying to Santorini for our island portion, but I can get a flight to Crete and a car for what a flight costs to and from Santorini from Athens. I know that Fodor forum contributors state that you need more time to see Crete, but I figure it might be warmer and we could just drive near a nice beach and swim and see a little of Crete near that area. This would be the beach part of our trip. What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 2 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days