Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking tours in Italy?
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival