Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Petersburg
- 2 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 3 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 5 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 6 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 7 travel insurance
- 8 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 10 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 11 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 12 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 13 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 14 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 15 Camino No-No
- 16 Rioja
- 17 Madrid
- 18 Ireland train system: first class??
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 21 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 22 apartment
- 23 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 24 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 25 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???