Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 German Rail Twin Pass
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 9 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 10 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 11 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 ITALO trains need help
- 17 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 18 plug adapters ITALY
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 22 Paris in black and white
- 23 10 days to Explore Europe
- 24 Transfer Milan airport
- 25 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015