Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 3 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 4 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Reputable Tours
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 Salzburg and day trips
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 16 Germany Questions
- 17 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015