Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto -City Break
- 2 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 Street food in Turkey
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 London hotel