Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 5 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 6 Berlin: evening dining
- 7 Alhambra questions
- 8 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 14 Hotel in Paris
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 19 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 20 Southwestern England
- 21 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 22 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 23 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 24 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 25 Refining Alsace itinerary