Our daughter is studying abroad in London and we want to take her away to a place none of us have been to. So we picked Prague. We will be there for a short period of time. Where should we stay, what she we do and what are some good restaurants. We like nice hotels and really good restaurants so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Going to Prague for 2 1/2 Days- What to do and where to stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 3 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 About cars in Austria
- 6 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 7 England/EPL family vacation
- 8 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Authentic czech food
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 20 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 21 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 22 Italy - unusually so
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?