My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아시안카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 A few days outside Rome
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Paris Metro
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 25 Cambrils
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip