My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 3 nights in Paris
- 3 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 4 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 5 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 6 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 7 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 8 Greece in 15 Days
- 9 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 Help with itinerary
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 17 1 day trip from Nice
- 18 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Planning Advice!
- 22 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 23 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 24 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 25 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip