My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 London - Home Depot
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 gare de nord
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip