My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 4 Hiking in Luberon
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 Paris and Lyon
- 7 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 8 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 11 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 London Paris
- 14 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 15 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 16 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 From Galway: go north or south???
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 22 tipping
- 23 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 24 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 25 Rome at Christmas
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip