My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 2 Fonte Bertusi
- 3 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 4 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 5 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 6 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 7 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 8 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 9 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 10 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 11 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 12 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 17 Russia - GO or not?
- 18 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 19 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 20 Transferring on Germany trains
- 21 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 22 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 23 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip