My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 2 파워볼 배팅법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 London 6 day itinerary
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 5 Sim Cards
- 6 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 12 IWM
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Travelling Iceland
- 18 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 19 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 20 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 21 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Trastevere Food
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip