My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 Train from Rome to Naples
- 5 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 8 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 9 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 10 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 11 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Lake Garda- Italy
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Sardinia, Italy
- 18 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 19 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 20 Italy by car
- 21 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 24 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 25 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip