My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Athens
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip