My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 3 100 years of French gratitude
- 4 Paris T A X I
- 5 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 6 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 7 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 10 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 11 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 12 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 13 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 18 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 19 Central London Hotels
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Paris Taxi
- 25 Apartment cooking in Paris