My friend and I are planning to visit those three countries as they are so close to one another. We have 14 days and will arrive to Frankfurt from the US. This is our first time visiting any of those countries so we are open to ideas. We are not into clubbing or shopping. More sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Is 14 days enough?? We are really struggling with this itinerary issue as we want to stick to a budget We would like to this August
Thank you so much!
Germany/Austria/Switzerland - 14 days do-able?? Budget Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 8 5am arrival in Dublin
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 destination wedding
- 13 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 10 Hours in Brussels
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Italy
- 21 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 22 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 25 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?