My husband and I are thinking of going to Sicily next year. We've been to the Amalfi coast of Italy several times and love it, but we wanted to do something different. I'm just interested in general impressions - is it easy to get around? Are the people nice, is it relatively clean, etc? We travel alot, but are older so we need to go places that are fairly easy to navigate. Curious about cities to visit other than Palermo and also suggestions on the best way to get there besides flying. I knowyou can take a boat, but I'm not keen on the idea of going to the docks of Naples. I'd be interested in hearing about experiences others have had there.
General questions about Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 8 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 9 Scuol, Switzerland
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 15 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?