My husband and I are thinking of going to Sicily next year. We've been to the Amalfi coast of Italy several times and love it, but we wanted to do something different. I'm just interested in general impressions - is it easy to get around? Are the people nice, is it relatively clean, etc? We travel alot, but are older so we need to go places that are fairly easy to navigate. Curious about cities to visit other than Palermo and also suggestions on the best way to get there besides flying. I knowyou can take a boat, but I'm not keen on the idea of going to the docks of Naples. I'd be interested in hearing about experiences others have had there.
General questions about Sicily
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 15 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 16 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 17 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris