My husband and I are thinking of going to Sicily next year. We've been to the Amalfi coast of Italy several times and love it, but we wanted to do something different. I'm just interested in general impressions - is it easy to get around? Are the people nice, is it relatively clean, etc? We travel alot, but are older so we need to go places that are fairly easy to navigate. Curious about cities to visit other than Palermo and also suggestions on the best way to get there besides flying. I knowyou can take a boat, but I'm not keen on the idea of going to the docks of Naples. I'd be interested in hearing about experiences others have had there.
General questions about Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burg Eltz
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 4 Germany-berlin marathon
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 itinerary help
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -