My husband and I are thinking of going to Sicily next year. We've been to the Amalfi coast of Italy several times and love it, but we wanted to do something different. I'm just interested in general impressions - is it easy to get around? Are the people nice, is it relatively clean, etc? We travel alot, but are older so we need to go places that are fairly easy to navigate. Curious about cities to visit other than Palermo and also suggestions on the best way to get there besides flying. I knowyou can take a boat, but I'm not keen on the idea of going to the docks of Naples. I'd be interested in hearing about experiences others have had there.
General questions about Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 4 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 5 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Spain Questions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Avignon to London?