My husband and I are thinking of going to Sicily next year. We've been to the Amalfi coast of Italy several times and love it, but we wanted to do something different. I'm just interested in general impressions - is it easy to get around? Are the people nice, is it relatively clean, etc? We travel alot, but are older so we need to go places that are fairly easy to navigate. Curious about cities to visit other than Palermo and also suggestions on the best way to get there besides flying. I knowyou can take a boat, but I'm not keen on the idea of going to the docks of Naples. I'd be interested in hearing about experiences others have had there.
General questions about Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 2 Days in Rome
- 3 hiking in northern italy in october
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 6 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 7 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 8 3 days in Rome
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 12 week in calabria
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Globus Tours
- 15 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 24 Paris Hidden Railway
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please