My husband and I are thinking of going to Sicily next year. We've been to the Amalfi coast of Italy several times and love it, but we wanted to do something different. I'm just interested in general impressions - is it easy to get around? Are the people nice, is it relatively clean, etc? We travel alot, but are older so we need to go places that are fairly easy to navigate. Curious about cities to visit other than Palermo and also suggestions on the best way to get there besides flying. I knowyou can take a boat, but I'm not keen on the idea of going to the docks of Naples. I'd be interested in hearing about experiences others have had there.
General questions about Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions About Croatia
- 2 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 9 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 12 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Florence Hotel Advice
- 18 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP