I'm wondering if anyone has done a tour of Iceland with either Gate1travel or Globus and could share their opinions and experiences? They both have 8 day tours ... I'm thinking of summer '09.
Gate1 or Globus ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Schengen Visa Rules
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 17 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 18 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?