We will drive from Munich and will spend 2 nights/days. Then when we leave we will drive to Rothenbug. We will probably spend the first day visitng Linderhof Castle, Wieskirche Church and maybe Obermmergau. The 2nd day we plan to visit Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein. What would be a good location to stay for the 2 nights. And any lodging recommendations?
Fussen, Obermmergau or elsewher
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 Beauty Products in France?!
- 7 portugal
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 12 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 13 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 14 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 15 Paris metro
- 16 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 17 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 18 travel from split to zagreb
- 19 London & Surrounding Area
- 20 Venice at Christmas?
- 21 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 22 Estonia
- 23 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 24 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 25 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel