We will be driving from Nice to Pisa and plan to stop and spend a night or two on the riviera. We have two kids (ages 6 & 8) and would like to spend a day at the beach. Can anyone comment on the beaches? I have read that the beaches on the Italian riviera are rocky/pebbly and am wondering if it is the same on the French side? Also, I understand that you have to rent loungers on the Italian side and it is quite pricey.
I am intrigued by perhaps stopping in Camogli or else Lerici (with possiblity of boat trip to the Cinque Terre). Or are we better off going to the beach on the Cote d'azur and driving straight through to Italy?
We will also be in Tuscay for a week so have the possibility of going to the coast (Viareggio) so not sure if we should save our beach time for then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/rock-hard-male-enhancement/
- 2 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Girona and Besalau
- 5 3 nights in Paris
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 10 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 21 1 day trip from Nice
- 22 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 23 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Planning Advice!