We will be driving from Nice to Pisa and plan to stop and spend a night or two on the riviera. We have two kids (ages 6 & 8) and would like to spend a day at the beach. Can anyone comment on the beaches? I have read that the beaches on the Italian riviera are rocky/pebbly and am wondering if it is the same on the French side? Also, I understand that you have to rent loungers on the Italian side and it is quite pricey.
I am intrigued by perhaps stopping in Camogli or else Lerici (with possiblity of boat trip to the Cinque Terre). Or are we better off going to the beach on the Cote d'azur and driving straight through to Italy?
We will also be in Tuscay for a week so have the possibility of going to the coast (Viareggio) so not sure if we should save our beach time for then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 레드카지노
- 2 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 5 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 6 Santorini and Positano.
- 7 tipping
- 8 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 9 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 10 Germany
- 11 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 12 Females are real very mindful about
- 13 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 14 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 15 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 16 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 19 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 20 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 21 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 22 14 days in Greece
- 23 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 24 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 25 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye