As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 How not to behave in Iceland
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 5 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 currency
- 11 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 16 T Mobile Does it Again
- 17 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 18 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 19 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 23 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 24 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 25 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy