As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/rexadrene/
- 2 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 6 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 7 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 8 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 15 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 16 Prague itinerary advice
- 17 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 18 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Self drive tour companies