As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 7 Transportation in Barcelona
- 8 Ste Remy France
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 What are the best places to see in England
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 24 destination wedding
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car