As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 2 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 3 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 4 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 5 21 nights in England, please help
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 Amalfi October 16-25
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 16 Need advice on Greek islands
- 17 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 18 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 19 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 20 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Florence and Rome
- 23 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.