As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 썬시티카지노
- 2 Luggage on trains/security?
- 3 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 who Ina and her husband have made living wills
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 11 Spain.. suggestions please
- 12 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 13 the reality that it helps
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 Venice to Positano
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 24 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 25 Scandinavia????