As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소¿온라인카지노
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 5 Scotland in December
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Iceland
- 10 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 11 Greece
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 20 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 24 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 25 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?