As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Norwegian Air?
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 6 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 11 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 12 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 13 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 16 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 17 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 18 Spain: train/rental car help
- 19 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 20 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!