As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 4 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 5 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 8 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 9 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 18 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 19 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 20 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Which apartment/area in London?
- 24 Driving in Germany
- 25 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?