As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 2 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 5 Airport Transportation
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 9 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 10 London is it worth it?
- 11 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 London and Normandy
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 18 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 19 free international phone calls
- 20 France Study Abroad
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 23 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Taxi from Heathrow Airport