As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 18 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget