As part of a France trip, my husband and I will be visiting Annecy / Chamounix for three days / two nights. We plan on spending a day each in Annecy and Chamounix. Is it better to stay both nights in the same hotel and go to Chamounix on the day the weather is best? Or is it better to save time and stay one night in each place. In reading about the area, we have realized that good weather is very important for Chamounix so we are thinking about staying in Annecy and going to Chamounix on the day the weather is best. Just worried if the travel time will be too much hassle.
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 17 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 20 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 21 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia