We are going to France in a little more than a month. I'm map shopping and have a small dilemma.
We train straight from CDG to Reims, but after a day we will get a car then drive to Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau. From there we leave the car at Orly and fly to Nice.
In Nice we have a car for five days and nights before flying back to Paris.
I could get the Champagne-Ardennes Michelin map but it wouldn't cover our drive toward the chateaux and Orly.
I could get the France Nord map and the Cote d'Azur map.
Or I could get the spiral bound Michelin map for all of France. That would be the best buy and we do use our spiral bound Italy Michelin map all the time.
It is doubtful that we will rent or buy a sat nav device. I much prefer paper maps for getting the lay of the land.
So any advice on which maps to buy would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 2 로하이양방 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Spider - Man: Homecoming Pelicula Completa Español Latino HD
- 4 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 5 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 6 3 days outside Venice
- 7 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 8 Night Bus?
- 9 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 12 Moldova and Transnistria
- 13 Reaching the Lake District
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 Jewish Vienna
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Andalucia Spain
- 19 seat reservations
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 25 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome