We are going to France in a little more than a month. I'm map shopping and have a small dilemma.
We train straight from CDG to Reims, but after a day we will get a car then drive to Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau. From there we leave the car at Orly and fly to Nice.
In Nice we have a car for five days and nights before flying back to Paris.
I could get the Champagne-Ardennes Michelin map but it wouldn't cover our drive toward the chateaux and Orly.
I could get the France Nord map and the Cote d'Azur map.
Or I could get the spiral bound Michelin map for all of France. That would be the best buy and we do use our spiral bound Italy Michelin map all the time.
It is doubtful that we will rent or buy a sat nav device. I much prefer paper maps for getting the lay of the land.
So any advice on which maps to buy would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Roma Pass
- 8 Trek through Eur
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?