We are going to France in a little more than a month. I'm map shopping and have a small dilemma.
We train straight from CDG to Reims, but after a day we will get a car then drive to Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau. From there we leave the car at Orly and fly to Nice.
In Nice we have a car for five days and nights before flying back to Paris.
I could get the Champagne-Ardennes Michelin map but it wouldn't cover our drive toward the chateaux and Orly.
I could get the France Nord map and the Cote d'Azur map.
Or I could get the spiral bound Michelin map for all of France. That would be the best buy and we do use our spiral bound Italy Michelin map all the time.
It is doubtful that we will rent or buy a sat nav device. I much prefer paper maps for getting the lay of the land.
So any advice on which maps to buy would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 2017 Easter in Italy
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 Westerplatte
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat