We are going to France in a little more than a month. I'm map shopping and have a small dilemma.
We train straight from CDG to Reims, but after a day we will get a car then drive to Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau. From there we leave the car at Orly and fly to Nice.
In Nice we have a car for five days and nights before flying back to Paris.
I could get the Champagne-Ardennes Michelin map but it wouldn't cover our drive toward the chateaux and Orly.
I could get the France Nord map and the Cote d'Azur map.
Or I could get the spiral bound Michelin map for all of France. That would be the best buy and we do use our spiral bound Italy Michelin map all the time.
It is doubtful that we will rent or buy a sat nav device. I much prefer paper maps for getting the lay of the land.
So any advice on which maps to buy would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 9 Studying art in English in venice
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Trogir or Split
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help