My fiancé and I (young 50's) will be honeymooning in France in early May, 2015. We've already booked our apartment in Paris for 7 days and we also want to spend 5 days in wine country - preferably Burgundy or Rhone. We plan to rent a car, so are not obliged to stay in a city center - in fact, off the beaten path would be fine by us. We would like to stay somewhere where we could visit wineries, see some of the countryside (maybe even take a day hike or two) and perhaps make a day trip to the Alps.
After finally securing an apartment in Paris - from the thousands that are available - I am brain dead. Any suggestions as to where to stay and some wineries to visit for the remaining 5 days of our trip?
Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Switzerland in October
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 23 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 24 Tuscany First Time
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies
France: 7 days in Paris and 5 days.... in wine country somewhere?