We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 2 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 3 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 4 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 5 What type of visa is right for me?
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 8 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 11 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 14 Christmas Eve
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 17 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Glassblowing in Prague
- 20 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 a loss about Paris
- 24 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania