We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Four weeks in Spain with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 6 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Paris in April?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 14 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 London hotel
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris