We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Four weeks in Spain with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 4 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 12 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Pre-paid Visa?
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?