We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving itinerary
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 5 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 6 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 9 From London to Paris to US
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Barcelona Car rental return
- 16 My First Trip to Europe...
- 17 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 18 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 19 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 20 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 21 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 22 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 25 Naples or Genoa