We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 2 lodging in/near madrid
- 3 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 4 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 5 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 6 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 7 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 8 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 9 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 10 SIM card in Sicily
- 11 Train strikes - Spain
- 12 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 13 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 14 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 15 Chip on Debit card?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 18 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 19 Italy in June/July
- 20 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 23 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 24 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 25 Alone in Paris