We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Four weeks in Spain with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rolling bags in Venice
- 2 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 3 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 6 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 7 Big and little towns of Europe
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 12 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 13 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?