We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Four weeks in Spain with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 3 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 6 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Unique Venice Activity
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 14 car rental advice in Portugal
- 15 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Lofoten ferry
- 21 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 22 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 23 Duoro river cruises
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions