We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 1 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 2 Ryan Air
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 21 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 22 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 TROMSO - 70 years old