We have decided to go to Spain in August for 4 weeks. So that is very soon and I am getting overwhelmed. I know it will be hot, so I am mentally prepared for that.
Can you experts give me some advice where to go. We are beach lovers, but we also adore culture and nature. I hope they are not all mutually exclusive. I was thinking Andalucía, Extremadura, and Costa Verde. Why those areas, I don't know, they seem just a bit off the beaten path without tons of hustle and bustle, yes those are a few more of our criteria. It will be my husband and I and our kids (7&12). That said, I do want other kids around for our kids to socialize with (not always, but sometime). We will be renting a car.
What more information do you need from me? I know, very vague. It is a once in a lifetime trip and I just want it to be perfect, as we all do
Thanks for your assistance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 WWI sites
- 9 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Christmas in Spain
- 15 Germany-Car or Train
- 16 Brussels flower tapestry
- 17 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 18 Lake Como,Italy
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!