My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Florence this September and plan on taking the train to Rome. We were thinking of taking a day trip to Lucca or Siena while we are in Florence.
Will it be better to spend the night there on the way to Rome?
Alternately, what are some Tuscan towns that are easily accessible by train that we can spend 1-2 nights in before we head to Rome?
Any tips will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 카지노게임 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 3 Last night in Sweden
- 4 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 5 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 Venice
- 8 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 9 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city