My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Florence this September and plan on taking the train to Rome. We were thinking of taking a day trip to Lucca or Siena while we are in Florence.
Will it be better to spend the night there on the way to Rome?
Alternately, what are some Tuscan towns that are easily accessible by train that we can spend 1-2 nights in before we head to Rome?
Any tips will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Transportation from Brno train station
- 6 Budapest & Prague
- 7 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Paris day trips August
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Athens
- 24 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 25 Wimbledon Debenture tickets