My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Florence this September and plan on taking the train to Rome. We were thinking of taking a day trip to Lucca or Siena while we are in Florence.
Will it be better to spend the night there on the way to Rome?
Alternately, what are some Tuscan towns that are easily accessible by train that we can spend 1-2 nights in before we head to Rome?
Any tips will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help
- 2 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Italy's central lakes!
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 9 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 14 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 15 Andalucia in December
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 24 UBER in England
- 25 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?