My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Florence this September and plan on taking the train to Rome. We were thinking of taking a day trip to Lucca or Siena while we are in Florence.
Will it be better to spend the night there on the way to Rome?
Alternately, what are some Tuscan towns that are easily accessible by train that we can spend 1-2 nights in before we head to Rome?
Any tips will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/trigger-xl/
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 PLITVICE LAKES
- 5 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Montpellier to Arles
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 12 Venice at Christmas
- 13 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 14 Seville bus information
- 15 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 16 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 19 The highlands
- 20 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 21 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 22 Alhambra discount tickets
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius