I'm planning a trip next summer to Greece after getting a great deal with SAS!
We land in Athens at 8:25pm. I would really like to transfer to Santorini that night rather than getting a hotel just to sleep. Is a 9:50pm flight cutting it too close? We will have already cleared immigration in Stockholm.
Also, just realizing later flights might be added...does anyone know if there are later connecting flights from Athens to Santorini?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Rome to Venice
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Christmas markets
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 21 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 22 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 23 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 24 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 25 Rome -- The next time around