I'm planning a trip next summer to Greece after getting a great deal with SAS!
We land in Athens at 8:25pm. I would really like to transfer to Santorini that night rather than getting a hotel just to sleep. Is a 9:50pm flight cutting it too close? We will have already cleared immigration in Stockholm.
Also, just realizing later flights might be added...does anyone know if there are later connecting flights from Athens to Santorini?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire or Provence in January?
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 3 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Day trip from London in December
- 6 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 13 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 23 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Iceland photo tour- any tips?