This is my first trip to Italy. Italy has always been my biggest dream destination. So, after waiting many years, my fiancé & I are getting married & he's taking me to Italy. We originally thought we would do a tour but quickly vetoed that plan. You see, this is our HONEYMOON!! I don't want to be stuck in a tour bus on my honeymoon. So, after looking on here & buying travel guides I think I can do this by myself. I am looking for advice from seasoned travelers preferably of where to stay on our honeymoon. I was going to stay 6nts in Rome & then take the train to Southern Italy & spend 5 nights somewhere like Positano. We want romantic rooms, would prefer apartments. Love terraces & balconies to enjoy the street noises & sites, There's just so much out there & not knowing the areas, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Can anyone help me plan the most wonderful romantic Italian honeymoon?
First time to Italy-Honeymoon in Rome, Florence, & Southern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Germany-berlin marathon
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Nice Video about Poland
- 9 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 10 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 21 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!