This is my first trip to Italy. Italy has always been my biggest dream destination. So, after waiting many years, my fiancé & I are getting married & he's taking me to Italy. We originally thought we would do a tour but quickly vetoed that plan. You see, this is our HONEYMOON!! I don't want to be stuck in a tour bus on my honeymoon. So, after looking on here & buying travel guides I think I can do this by myself. I am looking for advice from seasoned travelers preferably of where to stay on our honeymoon. I was going to stay 6nts in Rome & then take the train to Southern Italy & spend 5 nights somewhere like Positano. We want romantic rooms, would prefer apartments. Love terraces & balconies to enjoy the street noises & sites, There's just so much out there & not knowing the areas, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Can anyone help me plan the most wonderful romantic Italian honeymoon?
First time to Italy-Honeymoon in Rome, Florence, & Southern Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?