My husband and I are traveling to Europe in September. We are arriving and departing through London. We plan on taking a train to Amsterdam for a couple of nights and then to Bruges for a few nights and back to London. So, two nights in London when we arrive and two more before we go. Any suggestions on which area of the city we should stay in? We are up for lots of walking and also heard the Hop on/Hop off bus is convenient. We'd like to see the touristy things and also hang in the pubs with the locals! Any suggestions, must-dos, must-sees? Also, if anyone has any tips on Amsterdam, train travel or suggestions for other places to visit in our 10 days in Europe, I'd love to hear them. Thank you!
First time in London. What area should we stay in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 5 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 10 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 11 21 Days in Central Europe
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 London 2nd time around
- 14 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 London visit
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)