My husband and I are traveling to Europe in September. We are arriving and departing through London. We plan on taking a train to Amsterdam for a couple of nights and then to Bruges for a few nights and back to London. So, two nights in London when we arrive and two more before we go. Any suggestions on which area of the city we should stay in? We are up for lots of walking and also heard the Hop on/Hop off bus is convenient. We'd like to see the touristy things and also hang in the pubs with the locals! Any suggestions, must-dos, must-sees? Also, if anyone has any tips on Amsterdam, train travel or suggestions for other places to visit in our 10 days in Europe, I'd love to hear them. Thank you!
First time in London. What area should we stay in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 4 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Taormina Sicily
- 7 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 8 Portugal in January
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 choosing seats at La Scala
- 11 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 12 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 13 Day trips from Lisbon
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 17 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Italian Lakes