My daughter and I are planning a trip for this summer- through a school tour and trying to add onto the trip at the beginning; we need to meet with group in Milan and planning to see London and Paris first - how many days do we need to plan on for London & Paris? How is best to get from Paris to Milan to meet up with rest of group (where we will see southern France/Italy). We are very excited and nervous trying to fit everything in - suggestions are very much appreciated! What should we plan on and what should we not miss?
First Mother-Daughter Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe