My daughter and I are planning a trip for this summer- through a school tour and trying to add onto the trip at the beginning; we need to meet with group in Milan and planning to see London and Paris first - how many days do we need to plan on for London & Paris? How is best to get from Paris to Milan to meet up with rest of group (where we will see southern France/Italy). We are very excited and nervous trying to fit everything in - suggestions are very much appreciated! What should we plan on and what should we not miss?
First Mother-Daughter Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 American Express
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 driving in france with kids
- 25 Southern Spain