I am currently planning our first trip to Europe, and we will be visiting London and Paris. After London, we will take an early train (8-9 isn) to Paris. There have been forums about First Days in Paris, but those are from the U.S. where they will be jet lagged. What do you suggest doing on our first day?
First Day in Paris, Coming from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 7 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 16 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 Tipping in Greece
- 25 Fashion for larger man?