I am currently planning our first trip to Europe, and we will be visiting London and Paris. After London, we will take an early train (8-9 isn) to Paris. There have been forums about First Days in Paris, but those are from the U.S. where they will be jet lagged. What do you suggest doing on our first day?
First Day in Paris, Coming from London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 things in Rhonda
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!