I am currently planning our first trip to Europe, and we will be visiting London and Paris. After London, we will take an early train (8-9 isn) to Paris. There have been forums about First Days in Paris, but those are from the U.S. where they will be jet lagged. What do you suggest doing on our first day?
First Day in Paris, Coming from London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 5 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Place to propose
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 15 Venice in Jan
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 20 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 21 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 22 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 23 Itinerary Questions
- 24 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors