I am going to be traveling Europe from May 27 until about June 15. Does anyone know of any festivals or any seasonal events that I should check out during that time? I will probably be in Paris, Stockholm, London and still deciding on the last city to visit..
Festivals in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Soap
- 2 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 3 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 8 My poppy arrived today!
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 11 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 12 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Southwestern England
- 19 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 22 Central European train travel
- 23 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine