I am going to be traveling Europe from May 27 until about June 15. Does anyone know of any festivals or any seasonal events that I should check out during that time? I will probably be in Paris, Stockholm, London and still deciding on the last city to visit..
Festivals in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 2 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 3 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 6 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 7 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 12 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 15 things in Rhonda
- 16 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 17 Southern Italy without a Car
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 20 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 21 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 22 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 25 Visit to Bath and London england