I am going to be traveling Europe from May 27 until about June 15. Does anyone know of any festivals or any seasonal events that I should check out during that time? I will probably be in Paris, Stockholm, London and still deciding on the last city to visit..
Festivals in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two