I am going to be traveling Europe from May 27 until about June 15. Does anyone know of any festivals or any seasonal events that I should check out during that time? I will probably be in Paris, Stockholm, London and still deciding on the last city to visit..
Festivals in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 3 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 France in October
- 12 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 13 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 14 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 15 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 18 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 19 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 20 Europe in December for 10 days
- 21 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 24 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15