My fiance and I are going to be in Orosei for 2 weeks in beginning of October. We love shopping at Farmers Markets. We wanted to know if there were in any in Orosei or surrounding areas. After some research, I have found one on Friday at Nuoro. But wanted to know if there were any others that people love. We would also like to shop for organic/ bio foods if possible.
Can anyone help us out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Old European currency
- 2 Brugge hotel help
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 21 Denmark or Sweden?
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?