My fiance and I are going to be in Orosei for 2 weeks in beginning of October. We love shopping at Farmers Markets. We wanted to know if there were in any in Orosei or surrounding areas. After some research, I have found one on Friday at Nuoro. But wanted to know if there were any others that people love. We would also like to shop for organic/ bio foods if possible.
Can anyone help us out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Milan private guide
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Ischia
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy