My name is Mira Melbert and I am a German student at the University of Bologna in Italy. For my master thesis I prepare a business plan for a hostel specialised for families. In order to understand the travel patterns and preferences of families that travel with children, I created a survey addressed to European families with one or more children! Answering the questionnaire does not take longer than 4 minutes! The survey expire in two weeks and I still need many participants from all over Europe. You can find it on the following link:
Thank you very much in advance for answering the survey!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 6 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 7 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Scotland and London 21 days
- 10 Rome to venice
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 14 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 15 Rome-Itinerary
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano