My name is Mira Melbert and I am a German student at the University of Bologna in Italy. For my master thesis I prepare a business plan for a hostel specialised for families. In order to understand the travel patterns and preferences of families that travel with children, I created a survey addressed to European families with one or more children! Answering the questionnaire does not take longer than 4 minutes! The survey expire in two weeks and I still need many participants from all over Europe. You can find it on the following link:
Thank you very much in advance for answering the survey!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 8 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Car Rental
- 11 Balkans
- 12 My first trip to Crete
- 13 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 14 Ireland Trip
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 19 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 24 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 25 Airport Transportation