My name is Mira Melbert and I am a German student at the University of Bologna in Italy. For my master thesis I prepare a business plan for a hostel specialised for families. In order to understand the travel patterns and preferences of families that travel with children, I created a survey addressed to European families with one or more children! Answering the questionnaire does not take longer than 4 minutes! The survey expire in two weeks and I still need many participants from all over Europe. You can find it on the following link:
Thank you very much in advance for answering the survey!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Best Viking Sites
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 Chania
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Paris hotel
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna