My name is Mira Melbert and I am a German student at the University of Bologna in Italy. For my master thesis I prepare a business plan for a hostel specialised for families. In order to understand the travel patterns and preferences of families that travel with children, I created a survey addressed to European families with one or more children! Answering the questionnaire does not take longer than 4 minutes! The survey expire in two weeks and I still need many participants from all over Europe. You can find it on the following link:
Thank you very much in advance for answering the survey!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노필리핀／♛』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♛＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 세븐바카라 ┗♀┫ NDS43。ZZ。AM ┣♀┓슈퍼카지노세븐바카라
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights