I am writing to find out more information about free campsites in Europe.
We are planning on driving around Europe from the UK (Northern France, Northern Italy, South France, South Coast of Spain, and Portugal) in a new 'Campercar' hired from Spaceship in July/August.
If anyone has any information regarding free campsites within Europe that would be fantastic!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Day trips around Vienna
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 6 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 9 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 10 Praiano hotel question
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 Madrid/Lisbon
- 19 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 Walking itinerary in England?
- 23 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 24 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time