I am writing to find out more information about free campsites in Europe.
We are planning on driving around Europe from the UK (Northern France, Northern Italy, South France, South Coast of Spain, and Portugal) in a new 'Campercar' hired from Spaceship in July/August.
If anyone has any information regarding free campsites within Europe that would be fantastic!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 3 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 4 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 7 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 8 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 9 Loire Valley itinerary
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 12 Breakfast: London
- 13 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 14 Travel plan help in Germany
- 15 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 16 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 19 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 20 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 25 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese