We only have 6 days to visit in Europe and have not been there before. Was thinking somewhere in Italy, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland or Greece. I know it will be cooler but that is the month we can go and we are from Minnesota so we can bear cool weather. I have read that since it is off season for tourists that attractions will be less crowded but we dont know exactly which destination to start with for our first trip to Europe. Any preference to which destination would be the best to visit in February and dont need to take in account it is only 6 days we know that is a short time for a Europe destination but we will be grateful for what we can see. Seems of course like Greece or Rome will be a tad warmer and I am leaning that direction but any suggestions to a wonderful sightseeing trip in Europe are appreciated. We hope to get to Europe with future trips. Oh had considered Ireland as well but worried that it would be better to visit there when it is more lush green since I have always wanted to go there for the landscape. Am I correct to assume that?
Europe in February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 19 Munich
- 20 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 24 Munich with a car?
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?