We only have 6 days to visit in Europe and have not been there before. Was thinking somewhere in Italy, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland or Greece. I know it will be cooler but that is the month we can go and we are from Minnesota so we can bear cool weather. I have read that since it is off season for tourists that attractions will be less crowded but we dont know exactly which destination to start with for our first trip to Europe. Any preference to which destination would be the best to visit in February and dont need to take in account it is only 6 days we know that is a short time for a Europe destination but we will be grateful for what we can see. Seems of course like Greece or Rome will be a tad warmer and I am leaning that direction but any suggestions to a wonderful sightseeing trip in Europe are appreciated. We hope to get to Europe with future trips. Oh had considered Ireland as well but worried that it would be better to visit there when it is more lush green since I have always wanted to go there for the landscape. Am I correct to assume that?
Europe in February
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 American Express
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?