I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 2 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 3 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 6 Lyon Arrondissements
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 help and advice
- 11 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 14 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 17 Garmisch
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Venice - things to do?
- 20 Rome to Positano
- 21 DCC on the increase?
- 22 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 23 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 24 Italy/ Spain in December
- 25 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid