I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris first then where?
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Self-driving tips for France
- 4 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 5 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 8 CROATIA SPLIT
- 9 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 BMW European Delivery program
- 12 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 13 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 22 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 25 One night over night parking Paris 75018