I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 2 White Christmas
- 3 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Gtg San Antonio
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 9 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 10 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Gift for French business associate
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 21 1 week Tuscany in November
- 22 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 23 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 24 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?