I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Napoli logistics
- 5 Spain in late November/early December
- 6 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 7 Italy food budget
- 8 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 9 Train tickets France and Spain
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Scandinavian Tour
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 21 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 22 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 23 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 24 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 25 Travel services for Spain