I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Satnav maps update
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 4 Rolling bags in Venice
- 5 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 6 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 7 Big and little towns of Europe
- 8 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 9 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 10 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 11 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 12 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Tell me about Manchester
- 17 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 20 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 21 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 22 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 23 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please