I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 2 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 3 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 15 London visit
- 16 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe