I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 6 Hotel in Paris
- 7 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 14 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 21 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy