I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.wmonex.org Buy / Sell / Exchange Perfect Money and Bitcoin
- 2 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 7 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 22 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 23 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 24 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 25 Self-driving tips for France