I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 2 weeks in Spain
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland
- 4 at what point should one get health insurance
- 5 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 First visit to France in November
- 8 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Wines charted by flavor
- 22 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 23 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 24 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich