I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 France in October
- 6 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 12 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 13 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 14 Europe in December for 10 days
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 23 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 24 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?