I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Italy in October 2015
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Where to go in France mid July?
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 trip to norway
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 My notes on Greece 101
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 25 How Long Does it take to get to FCO