I will be traveling toTurkey shortly and I am wondering if anyone knows of an English-speaking driver (with car of course) in the Izmir-Ephesus area and in the Cappadocia area. I will be staying in Izmir and wish to do self touring in Ephesus but do not wish to drive. In Cappadocia I wish to walk and hike without a guide as well but need an English speaking driver. Recommendations are much appreciated.
English speaking driver & car for Ephesus; Cappadocia
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 3 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 6 Climbing Snowdon
- 7 Zee Best
- 8 river cruise choice
- 9 pier in Copenhagen
- 10 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 13 Paros or Naxos?
- 14 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 15 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 16 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 17 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 18 Istanbul Hotels
- 19 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 20 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 21 General questions about Sicily
- 22 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 23 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 24 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 25 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)