Hey - We are taking a 3-4 week trip to England and Scotland this summer - with 4 kids (ages 4, 8, 11 and 14). Any suggestions for an itinerary? We're up for renting a car and/or taking the train - or a combo! We would love to spend some time on a working farm - suggestions?
Englad/Scotland with 4 kids - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 naples & pickpockets
- 3 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 month's stay in Italy
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 Scotland day tour
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 11 Wine tour from Verona?
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 15 England sites not to miss
- 16 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 19 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 22 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 23 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 24 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 25 Apartment Madrid location/review