Hey - We are taking a 3-4 week trip to England and Scotland this summer - with 4 kids (ages 4, 8, 11 and 14). Any suggestions for an itinerary? We're up for renting a car and/or taking the train - or a combo! We would love to spend some time on a working farm - suggestions?
Englad/Scotland with 4 kids - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Pisa or Siena?
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Tour ends in Rome
- 8 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 13 Italy tours
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 16 Barcelona free tours??
- 17 London GTG late September?
- 18 Giverny in early October?
- 19 train in Spain
- 20 economy car rentals
- 21 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Renfe site
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Montreuil, Rue Colbert