Hey - We are taking a 3-4 week trip to England and Scotland this summer - with 4 kids (ages 4, 8, 11 and 14). Any suggestions for an itinerary? We're up for renting a car and/or taking the train - or a combo! We would love to spend some time on a working farm - suggestions?
Englad/Scotland with 4 kids - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever europe trip
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Best Tours of Europe
- 4 England, Paris itinerary help
- 5 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 6 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 8 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 12 Scotland and northern England
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Help me plan a Trip
- 17 Europe first timers
- 18 Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Prague for a week?
- 20 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 21 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 22 International Drivers Permit
- 23 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 24 Spain driving trip
- 25 Provence planning