Hey - We are taking a 3-4 week trip to England and Scotland this summer - with 4 kids (ages 4, 8, 11 and 14). Any suggestions for an itinerary? We're up for renting a car and/or taking the train - or a combo! We would love to spend some time on a working farm - suggestions?
Englad/Scotland with 4 kids - suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 11 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 19 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 9 days in turkey