I will be in London 1 week in early July, and will be staying around Ealing. I want to visit Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace. Are there any direct public transport (bus, train, etc.) between Ealing and these sites? The obvious solution is to take the Tube, but as I will be so close, is it worth hassling with going through Central London? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 4 Final Four
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges