I will be in London 1 week in early July, and will be staying around Ealing. I want to visit Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace. Are there any direct public transport (bus, train, etc.) between Ealing and these sites? The obvious solution is to take the Tube, but as I will be so close, is it worth hassling with going through Central London? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Madrid airport question
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 9 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Aix Provence
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 14 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 15 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 One night in Rome
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 How the kids age calculated
- 23 Murren to Prague
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice