I will be in London 1 week in early July, and will be staying around Ealing. I want to visit Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace. Are there any direct public transport (bus, train, etc.) between Ealing and these sites? The obvious solution is to take the Tube, but as I will be so close, is it worth hassling with going through Central London? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 7 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 My first trip to Crete
- 11 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 18 Airport Transportation
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 London and Normandy
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano