I'll be traveling to Ireland next week for a 2 week golfing trip and while most of the towns I'll be staying in while I'm sure there there will be a few nice pubs to go to, I would like to go out and meet people in the Dublin night life. So my question is, where are the best places to go for a single mid 20's person to have a good time in Dublin? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 Malaga Spain
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 6 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 7 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 8 Graz in January
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Ibiiza Spain
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 25 Seville to Cordoba