I'll be traveling to Ireland next week for a 2 week golfing trip and while most of the towns I'll be staying in while I'm sure there there will be a few nice pubs to go to, I would like to go out and meet people in the Dublin night life. So my question is, where are the best places to go for a single mid 20's person to have a good time in Dublin? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Old European currency
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece