After much research and help from fellow Fodorites, I have made reservations at Hotel de L'Image for two nights in mid-July. It is our first visit to Provence, and although brief, we just wanted to get a taste of it while in France with other plans. We always have a terrible time deciding where to dine and I am trying to avoid that stress for my husband. Although I am always happy to stroll around looking at menus, this is stressful for him. So I booked dinner at the hotel restaurant for the first night and we need to find a place for the second night, which is a Saturday. We are not 4-star folks and I hope for something local, simple and delicious with a casual atmosphere. Looking around on TripAdvisor, L'Estagnol looks nice, as does La Cantina (although we love Italian food I wonder if this should be our choice in Provence). Thoughts??? Also, what is an appropriate dinner time? Is 7:00 too early?
Dinner in St Remy de Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 Bernina Express tickets
- 23 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 24 staying a month or so in each place
- 25 Sardinia, near Olbia