After much research and help from fellow Fodorites, I have made reservations at Hotel de L'Image for two nights in mid-July. It is our first visit to Provence, and although brief, we just wanted to get a taste of it while in France with other plans. We always have a terrible time deciding where to dine and I am trying to avoid that stress for my husband. Although I am always happy to stroll around looking at menus, this is stressful for him. So I booked dinner at the hotel restaurant for the first night and we need to find a place for the second night, which is a Saturday. We are not 4-star folks and I hope for something local, simple and delicious with a casual atmosphere. Looking around on TripAdvisor, L'Estagnol looks nice, as does La Cantina (although we love Italian food I wonder if this should be our choice in Provence). Thoughts??? Also, what is an appropriate dinner time? Is 7:00 too early?
Dinner in St Remy de Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions