After much research and help from fellow Fodorites, I have made reservations at Hotel de L'Image for two nights in mid-July. It is our first visit to Provence, and although brief, we just wanted to get a taste of it while in France with other plans. We always have a terrible time deciding where to dine and I am trying to avoid that stress for my husband. Although I am always happy to stroll around looking at menus, this is stressful for him. So I booked dinner at the hotel restaurant for the first night and we need to find a place for the second night, which is a Saturday. We are not 4-star folks and I hope for something local, simple and delicious with a casual atmosphere. Looking around on TripAdvisor, L'Estagnol looks nice, as does La Cantina (although we love Italian food I wonder if this should be our choice in Provence). Thoughts??? Also, what is an appropriate dinner time? Is 7:00 too early?
Dinner in St Remy de Provence?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 One more last question on Bayeux
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 11 Trip around Spain
- 12 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia