After much research and help from fellow Fodorites, I have made reservations at Hotel de L'Image for two nights in mid-July. It is our first visit to Provence, and although brief, we just wanted to get a taste of it while in France with other plans. We always have a terrible time deciding where to dine and I am trying to avoid that stress for my husband. Although I am always happy to stroll around looking at menus, this is stressful for him. So I booked dinner at the hotel restaurant for the first night and we need to find a place for the second night, which is a Saturday. We are not 4-star folks and I hope for something local, simple and delicious with a casual atmosphere. Looking around on TripAdvisor, L'Estagnol looks nice, as does La Cantina (although we love Italian food I wonder if this should be our choice in Provence). Thoughts??? Also, what is an appropriate dinner time? Is 7:00 too early?
Dinner in St Remy de Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 French Basque region
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 9 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 biking tours in Italy?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015