My Lady Wife and I have returned from our visit to Alsace, The Bodensee, the Bernese Oberland, the Italian Lake District, Provence, and of course, Paris.
Three weeks of fun-filled excitement in lakes and forests, death-defying treks over mountain passes through fog and gloom, foods and wines and other such stuff as dreams are made on;
We returned to cold, damp and rainy weather - and a yard full of tree branches, beaten down flowers and .unmown grass.
Reality has a habit of doing that.
More to come later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 13 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 16 Poland--where else to go
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 5 days in Andalusia
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 South of France
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 23 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 24 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 25 Shall we Gdansk?
Ira Returns From 22 Loverly Days in Europe