If you've been to Turkey in the past few months, did you feel safe? We are contemplating a visit soon - definitely Istanbul, plus either Ephesus area or Cappadocia area (or perhaps both). We are a couple in our late 50s; well traveled; independent travel; physically active. We've not had problems with safety in other countries, including what is considered third-world countries. We would stay in the recommended safest or safer areas for accommodations. Thanks!!!
Did you feel safe in your recent trip to Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Paris itinerary help
- 2 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 3 Shipping bags home
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 6 electrical adaptor plugs
- 7 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 8 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 9 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 10 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 13 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 14 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 15 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 16 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 17 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 18 Vienna and side trips
- 19 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 20 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 21 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 22 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 23 Emilia Romagna Region
- 24 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 25 Scottland for a day!