If you've been to Turkey in the past few months, did you feel safe? We are contemplating a visit soon - definitely Istanbul, plus either Ephesus area or Cappadocia area (or perhaps both). We are a couple in our late 50s; well traveled; independent travel; physically active. We've not had problems with safety in other countries, including what is considered third-world countries. We would stay in the recommended safest or safer areas for accommodations. Thanks!!!
Did you feel safe in your recent trip to Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grad Schools in London?
- 2 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Florence Opera
- 6 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 7 Latest Itinerary
- 8 Day trips from Bologna
- 9 Day trips from Bologna
- 10 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 11 spain
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 19 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?