If you've been to Turkey in the past few months, did you feel safe? We are contemplating a visit soon - definitely Istanbul, plus either Ephesus area or Cappadocia area (or perhaps both). We are a couple in our late 50s; well traveled; independent travel; physically active. We've not had problems with safety in other countries, including what is considered third-world countries. We would stay in the recommended safest or safer areas for accommodations. Thanks!!!
Did you feel safe in your recent trip to Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 3 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 4 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 6 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 7 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 13 Bregenz or Lindau
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep