If you've been to Turkey in the past few months, did you feel safe? We are contemplating a visit soon - definitely Istanbul, plus either Ephesus area or Cappadocia area (or perhaps both). We are a couple in our late 50s; well traveled; independent travel; physically active. We've not had problems with safety in other countries, including what is considered third-world countries. We would stay in the recommended safest or safer areas for accommodations. Thanks!!!
Did you feel safe in your recent trip to Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 4 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 5 Calling home from abroad
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 8 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 13 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Paris first then where?
- 16 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 17 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 CROATIA SPLIT
- 20 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 24 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change