If you've been to Turkey in the past few months, did you feel safe? We are contemplating a visit soon - definitely Istanbul, plus either Ephesus area or Cappadocia area (or perhaps both). We are a couple in our late 50s; well traveled; independent travel; physically active. We've not had problems with safety in other countries, including what is considered third-world countries. We would stay in the recommended safest or safer areas for accommodations. Thanks!!!
Did you feel safe in your recent trip to Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ortisei hotel - need help in choosing the perfect place for our needs
- 2 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 3 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 4 Two days in Dublin
- 5 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 6 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 9 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 10 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 11 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 12 Athens Volunteering
- 13 Scandinavian Tour
- 14 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 18 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 19 Walking in Bologna
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 22 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 23 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 24 Staying in the Highlands
- 25 scotland trave;