I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 3 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 4 Day Trips from Nice
- 5 Help with France itinerary
- 6 plug adapters ITALY
- 7 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 10 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 10 days to Explore Europe
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 18 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 22 German Rail Twin Pass
- 23 London restaurants
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments