I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Air pollution in Paris
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 10 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 11 tulips in the Netherland
- 12 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 13 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 14 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 15 French open
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Azores
- 22 Azores
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Dublin to Armagh?
- 25 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!