I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 2 Spain for 7 days
- 3 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 6 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 7 Biking across Europe
- 8 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 9 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 10 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 11 Normandy in October
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 I went to Paris in June
- 14 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 15 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 18 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 19 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 20 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 22 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 23 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 24 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 25 Teaching English in Europe or Asia