I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Path of the Gods Question
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Loire Valley 12 days
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 21 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 First trip - destination advice!
- 24 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 25 The Texas Trio Tour England
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people