I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 2 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 3 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Best location to stay in Seville
- 6 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 7 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 8 12 days in Italy
- 9 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 10 Small-group day tours from London?
- 11 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 12 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 13 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 14 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 15 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 16 Madrid, 5 nights which neighborhood
- 17 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 18 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 19 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 20 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 21 A short trip to Barcelona
- 22 Our Next Europe Trip
- 23 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 24 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 25 Bus Tours in London
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people