I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 2 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 6 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 7 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 8 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 9 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 10 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 Paris: Best Bistros
- 13 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 15 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 16 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 17 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 18 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 19 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 20 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 21 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 22 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 23 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 24 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 25 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days