I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 London: Battle of the badges
- 3 Germany train/bus question
- 4 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Need help in travel planning
- 7 Non Prescription Male Enhancement Pills
- 8 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 9 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 10 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 11 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 14 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 15 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 16 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 19 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 20 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 21 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 22 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 23 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 24 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 25 Anyone visiting Ireland
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people