I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 An evening in London
- 11 NYT article
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people