I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 6 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 Is Capri overrated?
- 9 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 11 9 days in switzerland
- 12 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 13 Amsterdam restaurants
- 14 Train des Pignes
- 15 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 16 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 17 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 18 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 19 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 22 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 25 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe