I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 3 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 Day trips from Lisbon
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Italian Lakes
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 No Pooh in Poland
- 22 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Must See Irish Castles -- (Article)