I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 Venice
- 4 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 12 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trips
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe