I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Florence during Holy Week
- 6 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 9 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 12 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 13 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 14 Barcelona or no ?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 17 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 21 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 22 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 23 Swiss decisions
- 24 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 25 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana