I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 4 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 5 Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 7 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 8 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 9 Provins on a weekday?
- 10 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 11 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 12 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 13 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 14 London Paris
- 15 Sorrento or Positano
- 16 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 17 Advice about Naples?
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 20 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 21 Santorini and Positano.
- 22 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 23 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 24 Poland Top Places?
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people