I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 2 Iceland Day 5
- 3 Holland/France/Spain
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 9 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Montenegro in September
- 12 3 week stay in Scotland
- 13 Paris, France
- 14 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 15 sfo to europe
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 20 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 21 What one thing in Paris?
- 22 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 25 Rue des Rosiers
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people