I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Apartments in Rome
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Ireland in a week
- 24 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report