I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My summer in Paris
- 2 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 3 November in Greece
- 4 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 5 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 6 Paris food tours?
- 7 Amsterdam and beyond
- 8 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 12 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 13 Museum tickets in advance?
- 14 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 15 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 16 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 17 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 18 Day Trip From London
- 19 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 20 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 21 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 22 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Alsace
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people