We are two females needing one night's lodging in Rome the night before our flight back to the states. Hotel prices seem very expensive. We are considering a convent stay as an alternative. We will arrive in Rome on Friday afternoon. We just need something clean and in a plesant area so we can enjoy our last few hours in Italy. Would prefer something more cntrally located as we will take the train to the airport the next morning. Does anyone have any experience to share? And how do you go about booking such accommodations? Thanks.
Convent lodging in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Cell phones in Ireland
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 What to wear