We are two females needing one night's lodging in Rome the night before our flight back to the states. Hotel prices seem very expensive. We are considering a convent stay as an alternative. We will arrive in Rome on Friday afternoon. We just need something clean and in a plesant area so we can enjoy our last few hours in Italy. Would prefer something more cntrally located as we will take the train to the airport the next morning. Does anyone have any experience to share? And how do you go about booking such accommodations? Thanks.
Convent lodging in Rome
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 7 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 10 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 13 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 21 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 22 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 23 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 24 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 25 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?