We are two females needing one night's lodging in Rome the night before our flight back to the states. Hotel prices seem very expensive. We are considering a convent stay as an alternative. We will arrive in Rome on Friday afternoon. We just need something clean and in a plesant area so we can enjoy our last few hours in Italy. Would prefer something more cntrally located as we will take the train to the airport the next morning. Does anyone have any experience to share? And how do you go about booking such accommodations? Thanks.
Convent lodging in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Scotland
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 10 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 14 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 One week in Venice - trips
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions