We are two females needing one night's lodging in Rome the night before our flight back to the states. Hotel prices seem very expensive. We are considering a convent stay as an alternative. We will arrive in Rome on Friday afternoon. We just need something clean and in a plesant area so we can enjoy our last few hours in Italy. Would prefer something more cntrally located as we will take the train to the airport the next morning. Does anyone have any experience to share? And how do you go about booking such accommodations? Thanks.
Convent lodging in Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic