We are two females needing one night's lodging in Rome the night before our flight back to the states. Hotel prices seem very expensive. We are considering a convent stay as an alternative. We will arrive in Rome on Friday afternoon. We just need something clean and in a plesant area so we can enjoy our last few hours in Italy. Would prefer something more cntrally located as we will take the train to the airport the next morning. Does anyone have any experience to share? And how do you go about booking such accommodations? Thanks.
Convent lodging in Rome
- 1 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 9 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 12 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 13 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 16 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 21 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 22 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 23 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?