We are two females needing one night's lodging in Rome the night before our flight back to the states. Hotel prices seem very expensive. We are considering a convent stay as an alternative. We will arrive in Rome on Friday afternoon. We just need something clean and in a plesant area so we can enjoy our last few hours in Italy. Would prefer something more cntrally located as we will take the train to the airport the next morning. Does anyone have any experience to share? And how do you go about booking such accommodations? Thanks.
Convent lodging in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 7 What to wear
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 12 Buying Masks in Venice
- 13 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Mask Making in Venice
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Fashion for larger man?
- 20 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris