I am looking at flights from SFO to Florence with a connection through Frankfurt. The flight that would work best for has a 1 hour layover in Frankfurt. Is that enough time? I am thinking not. Need expert advice.
Connection in Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 3 French open
- 4 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 tulips in the Netherland
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 20 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Azores
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country