My husband and I like to hike and want to spend enough time to get a good feel for the Cinque Terre. How many nights do you recommend staying there and which town is the most charming to stay in? We were thinking of 4 nights, but maybe there are other places nearby that would be worth visiting as well. I'd like to find a small inn or bed and breakfast with sea views. I welcome any suggestions for a visit to this area. Thanks.
Cinque Terre- How many nights and which town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 9 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 10 European Trivial Trivia!
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 English ruined castles
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 17 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 18 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 19 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 20 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 21 Luggage sizing
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Hotels and locations in Barcelona