I am in Frankfurt on business and would like to bring home some (very good) chocolate to my girlfriend. I really dont care about price (hey she is worth it), but I do want the best I can get. Address and directions to the store would be great. I am staying at the Manhattan Hotel across from the train station!
Chocolate in Frankfurt?????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 2 London visit
- 3 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 4 Italian cooking classes
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 best time to book accommodation
- 11 Useful website for France
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train