I am arriving CDG at 7:35am and my daughter will arrive at Bercy Train station from Italy at 9:35am at end of June. After hours on the RTP website, I'm asking for the best way for me to get there and meet her. Then on to our hotel Le Meridien Montparnasse. Also, Bercy station is La Gare Lyon, right?
CDG to Bercy Train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 6 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 Street food in Turkey
- 11 Dublin Hostels
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Spain Questions
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Mont St Michel
- 25 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland