I am arriving CDG at 7:35am and my daughter will arrive at Bercy Train station from Italy at 9:35am at end of June. After hours on the RTP website, I'm asking for the best way for me to get there and meet her. Then on to our hotel Le Meridien Montparnasse. Also, Bercy station is La Gare Lyon, right?
CDG to Bercy Train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 12 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 13 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 14 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 15 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 16 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 17 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 England sites not to miss
- 20 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Casual men's dress in Paris