I am arriving CDG at 7:35am and my daughter will arrive at Bercy Train station from Italy at 9:35am at end of June. After hours on the RTP website, I'm asking for the best way for me to get there and meet her. Then on to our hotel Le Meridien Montparnasse. Also, Bercy station is La Gare Lyon, right?
CDG to Bercy Train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 3 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 4 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 Scotland
- 8 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Change in Travel
- 11 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 12 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 13 Pousadas
- 14 ireland
- 15 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 16 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 17 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 18 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 21 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 22 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 23 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 24 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 25 closest German city to Enschede/Twente