I am arriving CDG at 7:35am and my daughter will arrive at Bercy Train station from Italy at 9:35am at end of June. After hours on the RTP website, I'm asking for the best way for me to get there and meet her. Then on to our hotel Le Meridien Montparnasse. Also, Bercy station is La Gare Lyon, right?
CDG to Bercy Train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 4 Best hostels from experience
- 5 Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 7 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 8 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 9 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 10 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 11 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 12 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 13 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 14 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 15 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 16 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 24 Why don't the French want to work?
- 25 Driving from Italy to France