Does anyone have a reco on which of these two Madrid hotels is a better choice? The Catalonia Las Cortes looks lovely, but we have the smallest room category and are afraid it will be tiny. The Suite Prado looks spacious, but of course will have lesser amenities. Has anyone stayed at either? We have reservations at both, and need to make a choice. We're in Madrid only three nights, and we're doing a day trip to Toledo, so convenience to the museums, etc is key.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Acorn TV
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 We're here!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 5 Days in Switzerland
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget