Does anyone have a reco on which of these two Madrid hotels is a better choice? The Catalonia Las Cortes looks lovely, but we have the smallest room category and are afraid it will be tiny. The Suite Prado looks spacious, but of course will have lesser amenities. Has anyone stayed at either? We have reservations at both, and need to make a choice. We're in Madrid only three nights, and we're doing a day trip to Toledo, so convenience to the museums, etc is key.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Tuscany 6 nights
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 19 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 France & Italy, May or June
- 22 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 23 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 San Sebastian