My husband, mother (75 years old), and i will be taking a train from Madrid to Sevilla. We'll be arriving in Sevilla around 7pm, and from there, will rent a car to drive to our rented house in Osuna (approx 1 hour away).
1. Are there car rentals in the train station, so that we can go directly from train to car? Would you know if they'll be open at 7pm?
2. Will driving around Sevilla and to Osuna be difficult at this time of night? My husband and I are pretty good at navigating.
My thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Regarding Residence Permit
- 12 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 13 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Les Invalides Night Show
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 22 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 25 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday