My husband, mother (75 years old), and i will be taking a train from Madrid to Sevilla. We'll be arriving in Sevilla around 7pm, and from there, will rent a car to drive to our rented house in Osuna (approx 1 hour away).
1. Are there car rentals in the train station, so that we can go directly from train to car? Would you know if they'll be open at 7pm?
2. Will driving around Sevilla and to Osuna be difficult at this time of night? My husband and I are pretty good at navigating.
My thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/peak-test-xtreme/
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 14 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Sim Card Options
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK