My husband, mother (75 years old), and i will be taking a train from Madrid to Sevilla. We'll be arriving in Sevilla around 7pm, and from there, will rent a car to drive to our rented house in Osuna (approx 1 hour away).
1. Are there car rentals in the train station, so that we can go directly from train to car? Would you know if they'll be open at 7pm?
2. Will driving around Sevilla and to Osuna be difficult at this time of night? My husband and I are pretty good at navigating.
My thanks to all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 car for four adults and four bikes
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 7 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 8 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 9 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 10 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 15 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 16 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 17 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 18 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 19 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip