In the midst of our trip to Turkey, we will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Goreme. We would like to do some independent hiking and walking to see some of the sights for at least a day. what can we do in a day?.......I thought perhaps we could do the Goreme Open Air Museum on the first day after arrival later in the afternoon. Then on day two try to walk/hike to Love or Rose Valley, Uchisar and perhaps any other walkable destinations. Can anyone tell me if this is too ambitious? Thinking on day three doing the balloon ride and maybe hiring a taxi to do more sights. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for after the balloon ride? Any towns or villages that are a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외사설 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 19 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018