In the midst of our trip to Turkey, we will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Goreme. We would like to do some independent hiking and walking to see some of the sights for at least a day. what can we do in a day?.......I thought perhaps we could do the Goreme Open Air Museum on the first day after arrival later in the afternoon. Then on day two try to walk/hike to Love or Rose Valley, Uchisar and perhaps any other walkable destinations. Can anyone tell me if this is too ambitious? Thinking on day three doing the balloon ride and maybe hiring a taxi to do more sights. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for after the balloon ride? Any towns or villages that are a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piazza Navona
- 2 The highlands
- 3 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 4 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Seville bus information
- 7 Alhambra discount tickets
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 10 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 11 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 12 Berlin to Barcelona
- 13 Venice at Christmas
- 14 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 15 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 16 Rhine River
- 17 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 18 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 19 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 20 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 21 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 22 Macedonia, Greece
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district