In the midst of our trip to Turkey, we will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Goreme. We would like to do some independent hiking and walking to see some of the sights for at least a day. what can we do in a day?.......I thought perhaps we could do the Goreme Open Air Museum on the first day after arrival later in the afternoon. Then on day two try to walk/hike to Love or Rose Valley, Uchisar and perhaps any other walkable destinations. Can anyone tell me if this is too ambitious? Thinking on day three doing the balloon ride and maybe hiring a taxi to do more sights. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for after the balloon ride? Any towns or villages that are a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 3 December in Slovenia
- 4 Night club strobe light
- 5 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 6 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 7 Road Maps of Ireland
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 11 Dover queues
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 16 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 17 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Puglia
- 21 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 22 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 23 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina