In the midst of our trip to Turkey, we will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Goreme. We would like to do some independent hiking and walking to see some of the sights for at least a day. what can we do in a day?.......I thought perhaps we could do the Goreme Open Air Museum on the first day after arrival later in the afternoon. Then on day two try to walk/hike to Love or Rose Valley, Uchisar and perhaps any other walkable destinations. Can anyone tell me if this is too ambitious? Thinking on day three doing the balloon ride and maybe hiring a taxi to do more sights. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for after the balloon ride? Any towns or villages that are a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg