In the midst of our trip to Turkey, we will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Goreme. We would like to do some independent hiking and walking to see some of the sights for at least a day. what can we do in a day?.......I thought perhaps we could do the Goreme Open Air Museum on the first day after arrival later in the afternoon. Then on day two try to walk/hike to Love or Rose Valley, Uchisar and perhaps any other walkable destinations. Can anyone tell me if this is too ambitious? Thinking on day three doing the balloon ride and maybe hiring a taxi to do more sights. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for after the balloon ride? Any towns or villages that are a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 4 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more