In the midst of our trip to Turkey, we will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Goreme. We would like to do some independent hiking and walking to see some of the sights for at least a day. what can we do in a day?.......I thought perhaps we could do the Goreme Open Air Museum on the first day after arrival later in the afternoon. Then on day two try to walk/hike to Love or Rose Valley, Uchisar and perhaps any other walkable destinations. Can anyone tell me if this is too ambitious? Thinking on day three doing the balloon ride and maybe hiring a taxi to do more sights. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for after the balloon ride? Any towns or villages that are a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 4 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 5 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 6 Now to Madrid
- 7 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 8 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 9 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Sicily: which coast?
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Chania
- 21 Edinbrugh
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 Studying art in English in venice