In the midst of our trip to Turkey, we will be spending 2 1/2 days (3 nights) in Goreme. We would like to do some independent hiking and walking to see some of the sights for at least a day. what can we do in a day?.......I thought perhaps we could do the Goreme Open Air Museum on the first day after arrival later in the afternoon. Then on day two try to walk/hike to Love or Rose Valley, Uchisar and perhaps any other walkable destinations. Can anyone tell me if this is too ambitious? Thinking on day three doing the balloon ride and maybe hiring a taxi to do more sights. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for after the balloon ride? Any towns or villages that are a must?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 2 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 16 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 22 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing