We're flying with Lufthansa to Italy
Can we take snacks (all vacuumed) (biltong, nuts, protien bars) with our luggage or hand luggage??
Or what are we allowed to take with? any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 5 Prague
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 2 Months in Sicily
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 What tips can you give about packing?
- 11 Sim Card Options
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Azores
- 14 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June