We're flying with Lufthansa to Italy
Can we take snacks (all vacuumed) (biltong, nuts, protien bars) with our luggage or hand luggage??
Or what are we allowed to take with? any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 3 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Trip Ideas
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 14 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 15 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 22 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 25 We're here!