We're flying with Lufthansa to Italy
Can we take snacks (all vacuumed) (biltong, nuts, protien bars) with our luggage or hand luggage??
Or what are we allowed to take with? any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 One week in Europe
- 6 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 AMS Car Rental
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 London Theater
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 20 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 weekend from cologne germany
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?