We're flying with Lufthansa to Italy
Can we take snacks (all vacuumed) (biltong, nuts, protien bars) with our luggage or hand luggage??
Or what are we allowed to take with? any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 2 Train up the Jungfrau
- 3 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 4 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 5 Where to stay in Umbria
- 6 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 Tattoos in Italy
- 9 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 10 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Another Question re Scotland
- 13 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 14 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 15 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 22 Confused on which train pass
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Milan to Chamonix by bus