We're flying with Lufthansa to Italy
Can we take snacks (all vacuumed) (biltong, nuts, protien bars) with our luggage or hand luggage??
Or what are we allowed to take with? any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 5 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 6 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 7 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 8 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Classical Music in Milan
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 15 Amsterdam hotels
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 18 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 19 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 20 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 21 Sienna with kids
- 22 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 23 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 St Remy area for Provence base?