I would like to get some itinerary advice for Rome and Italy. My fiancé and I are going on our honeymoon this August. Yes, I know that this is not the best time to go. Our tickets have been purchased and we will have a great time!
In short, what do you all recommend we do? We have about two weeks.
Here are a few things that we would like to do:
--Visit some Roman ruins
--Eat good food
--Ride our bikes through the countryside
--Speak some Italian with locals
Although August is supposedly the busiest time of the year for tourism, we’d like to avoid huge crowds if possible. Obviously this will be unavoidable as we plan to see the major attractions in Rome. Still, we don’t want to spend our entire trip in crowds, and would like to get off the beaten track a bit and relax.
I imagine the itinerary to look like this:
Days 1-4: Adjust from jet lag, see Vatican, Coliseum, etc. around Rome
Days 5-9 Visit Florence, or some other key city
Days 10-13 Relax a bit in a smaller town, do some bike riding
Days 14-15: Return to Rome, fly back home
Anything thoughts and overall tips would be much appreciated!
Eric and Alicia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 노하우●【RAM300.COM】● 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 카지노 베팅☎【RAM300.COM】☎ 마닐라 카지노
- 3 바카라ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 게임규칙
- 4 정선카지노ᛤ【RAM300.COM】ᛤ 온라인 카지노 정보공유
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Escorted Tours
- 7 Ludwig Castles
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 10 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 13 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 14 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 15 2 Months in Sicily
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 21 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 25 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik