I have an upcoming trip to Turkey and Greece.
Can anyone recommend a calling card with reasonable rates to use for calls back to the U.S.?
I don't have cell phone - only interested in making calls from landline phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 6 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 15 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 23 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!