Can someone please assist me? What is the best way (and what is the site) I need to book a train ticket from Rome to Florence? I heard it is best to do so in advance of leaving for our trip. Also, I was told that I should go premiere clase. Please and thanks everyone. You are always so helpful on this site.
Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 2 2 Weeks in Paris
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 5 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Internet or travel agent?
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 13 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Christmas in Munich
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide