Can someone please assist me? What is the best way (and what is the site) I need to book a train ticket from Rome to Florence? I heard it is best to do so in advance of leaving for our trip. Also, I was told that I should go premiere clase. Please and thanks everyone. You are always so helpful on this site.
Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 gites de france or agritourism
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Dresden or Leipzig
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report