Can someone please assist me? What is the best way (and what is the site) I need to book a train ticket from Rome to Florence? I heard it is best to do so in advance of leaving for our trip. Also, I was told that I should go premiere clase. Please and thanks everyone. You are always so helpful on this site.
Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon 2015
- 2 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 CDG to Lannion
- 5 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 6 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 7 walking guide in Paris
- 8 Blog updates from Europe.
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 13 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 16 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 19 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 25 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience