Can someone please assist me? What is the best way (and what is the site) I need to book a train ticket from Rome to Florence? I heard it is best to do so in advance of leaving for our trip. Also, I was told that I should go premiere clase. Please and thanks everyone. You are always so helpful on this site.
Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 4 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Scotland
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 13 Change in Travel
- 14 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 15 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 16 Pousadas
- 17 ireland
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 20 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 23 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 24 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 25 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR