I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?
Your feedback will be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Alsace to Austria?
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 8 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Bath/Cotswolds
- 11 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Globus Iberian Tour
- 23 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 24 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 25 Budapest Card