I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?
Your feedback will be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Denmark or Sweden?
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 20 Brugge hotel help
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Old European currency
- 23 Europe itinerary questions
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?