I'm arriving in San Sebastian next week and will take a day trip to Biarritz. What is the best way to get there? I'll be traveling on Monday, so would I be better off taking PESA bus directly to Biarritz in the morning or the Eusko train to Hendaye and change it to French train from there?
Your feedback will be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노※인터넷카지노추천
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 K-Day
- 4 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please