I am planning to catch the bullfight in Murcia, Spain on 17sep. Was trying to book the ticket online at servitoro.com but they want a physical address within Spain to deliver the ticket. I will be arriving from Lisbon same day. The website is mostly in Spanish so I might be missing a few things and I tried my luck calling up the helpline number but no luck.
Can anyone suggest whether I can just land up at Murcia on that day and buy ticket at the gate? Is that reasonably safe? Or good chance they will run out/I wont be able to get tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading