I am planning to catch the bullfight in Murcia, Spain on 17sep. Was trying to book the ticket online at servitoro.com but they want a physical address within Spain to deliver the ticket. I will be arriving from Lisbon same day. The website is mostly in Spanish so I might be missing a few things and I tried my luck calling up the helpline number but no luck.
Can anyone suggest whether I can just land up at Murcia on that day and buy ticket at the gate? Is that reasonably safe? Or good chance they will run out/I wont be able to get tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Imbros Gorge
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October