I AM VISITING GOLDEN SANDS AT THE END OF AUGUST 2002 WITH MY BROOD OF WIFE AND TWO KIDS AGED 12 AND 4.IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO CAN GIVE FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF WHAT THE AREA IS LIKE FOR THINGS SUCH AS EATING OUT PRICE WISE ETC AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT KIDS TASTES (ANYTHING WITH TOMATO KETCHUP)FURTHER TO THIS WHAT IS THE AREA LIKE FOR SHOPPING THE USUAL HOLIDAY STUFF!AND WHAT IS THE BEST FORM OF CURRENCY TO TAKE
BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Place to propose
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 23 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 24 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested