I AM VISITING GOLDEN SANDS AT THE END OF AUGUST 2002 WITH MY BROOD OF WIFE AND TWO KIDS AGED 12 AND 4.IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO CAN GIVE FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF WHAT THE AREA IS LIKE FOR THINGS SUCH AS EATING OUT PRICE WISE ETC AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT KIDS TASTES (ANYTHING WITH TOMATO KETCHUP)FURTHER TO THIS WHAT IS THE AREA LIKE FOR SHOPPING THE USUAL HOLIDAY STUFF!AND WHAT IS THE BEST FORM OF CURRENCY TO TAKE
BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Granada
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples