I AM VISITING GOLDEN SANDS AT THE END OF AUGUST 2002 WITH MY BROOD OF WIFE AND TWO KIDS AGED 12 AND 4.IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO CAN GIVE FIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF WHAT THE AREA IS LIKE FOR THINGS SUCH AS EATING OUT PRICE WISE ETC AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT KIDS TASTES (ANYTHING WITH TOMATO KETCHUP)FURTHER TO THIS WHAT IS THE AREA LIKE FOR SHOPPING THE USUAL HOLIDAY STUFF!AND WHAT IS THE BEST FORM OF CURRENCY TO TAKE
BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 19 My itinerary for Greece
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland